Sunshine please dont go :)


The best feeling is when ur confident level drops and ur boyfriend is there saying that
'  its okay my dear , you're beautiful to me because you're the apple of my eyes'
I've been waiting for someone to hold my hand while stare in the eyeball , without hesitate saying
that ' im glad to be yours and you're beautiful '
Look me in the eyes , let me know
that im the one you want & need .
I may not be the most beautiful woman on earth but let me know let it does not matter to you and i'll be fine
Im waiting to something like this ' girlfriend you're beautiful in everywhere you are because you're the only one that i need , every moment '

* Dear Boyfriend

Biee thanks for being there for me all this while. Although, I know that I can’t make you happy all the time but I’m trying to be the best for you. You’re my world and I’m lost without you. Please, promise me that you won’t leave me alone in this world. You mean everything to me. All I can says is that I love you so much and yeahhh, its true baby.
02/07/2010